Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Powder Up Girls

I came across this picture in the trash file, it was taken by our friend for a contest that I never entered so I simply threw it away. Luckily in this computer age even the deleted items are stored so I moved the picture and now I am able to share it with you.


This unexpected space gets people excited and its easy to say that this is my favorite room in the house. Our powder room is a small space with a lot of drama and when I was putting it together I wanted it to resemble the rest of our home. The "Black and White" theme echoes in every room where floor to ceiling curtains are always a must. Simple and clutterless is my kind of style because it always feels clean and fresh.

I have heard that a bathroom determines the condition of a house, I don't know how true that is but I guess if you have time to keep your bathroom clean every thing else should be in order......it makes sense, but what do you think?

Private, hope

No comments:

Post a Comment