Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Bi Bitty, Bo Bitty, Boo!


Previously I wrote a blog about my Dining Room dilemma, and since then I have been enjoying the chargers I had placed but the middle of the table still lacked a centerpiece. I rummaged through my odds and ends and "put them together". All of a sudden, at the touch of a wand a glass slipper was born. Magically these pieces fit together just like in a fairy tale, perfectly aligned and unintentionally created.


BI BITTY.....


BO BITTY....


BOO!


I wish I could say that I was actually inspired by something else besides junk but some times the best things can happen by sheer chance. So I presumed to believe that if it worked for Cinderella it could also work for us, so whats your fairy-tale? Tell your story.

Magical, Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment