1 part meat mixture
1 part dough
1 can favorite salsa
2 garlic cloves
1. Divide the dough to 1 1/2 inch balls. Roll out each ball into a 5 inch thin round.
2. Place thin layer of meat on half of the round.
3. Fold and pinch the ends with a fork.
4. Preheat skillet with about a 1/4 inch of oil on medium-low heat.
* You could also use the raw tortilla dough from Costco if you like. This was easier and cheaper for me because I have a bread machine. Which ever one you prefer would work.
5. Cook about 4 at a time until they are golden brown. If you want to leave some for the next day they will last for upto two days prepared in the fridge. Just make sure to place them on well floured wax paper.
6. With a food processor fitted with a metal blade pulse the rest of the ingredients 5 times until fine but not yet pureed.
7. Dip, eat and enjoy your creation.