*Refer to Mondays Post
1 part meat mixture
1 part dough
1 slice bread
1/4 cup milk
3 cloves garlic
1/2 cup flour
4 tbsp salted butter
1/2 can favorite pasta sauce
Fresh basil is optional
1. Divide dough into 4 parts. Roll each part out into 1/8 thickness and cut into 1/2 inch strips. Cut again crosswise to form rectangles. Pinch in center to create a bow. Place them on a floured surface to either freeze for the future or use right away for this recipe.
2. In a food processor fitted with a medal blade process the bread, milk, garlic and cilantro. Add to the meat mixture.
3. Form the patties and heat a skillet with a 1/2 inch of oil. Dip the meat pattie into the egg and then the flour and fry.
4. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add in the pasta and wait for the boil to return. Reduce heat to medium and cook for 3 minutes if fresh and 5 minutes if frozen.
5. Drain pasta and add some salted butter. Place the ready patties on top and pour the pasta sauce on top. Sprinkle basil if you have it and you are ready to eat!
* Note: if you want the patties can be made in advance and frozen between sheets of wax paper just omit step #4 until you are ready to fry them.