Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Valuable Vintage


Purses are loved by all women and each one of us need it to hold the reasons of our lives. The bigger the purse, the bigger our reasons to store up our life for all upcoming seasons. To have and to hold. To look and to love. For better or worse. Till death do us part.

Because of this I am always on the look for another purse and I fell in love with this one. When I touched it I knew that it would be able to store all the things I needed comfortably and conveniently. I needed to buy this one for the visual love of purses, the reason of needing a brown one and the convenience of a good fourteen dollar find. It seemed easy to convince myself so I didn't fight the desire.

What is a purse to you? What is in it and what is the most important? Its time to take a look inside....


Valuable, Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment