Friday, June 12, 2009

Table Topic


Thursday Evening was a chilly night. This has been going on for two weeks now and my tan is fading as well as ideas on "hanging out" inside of the house. We chose to sit on our deck, it is one of our favorite spots. Its covered, and anytime we watch the many rains it reminds me of times spent at my Grandmothers house, eating french fries and watching cars on similar summer storms. I cuddled up in my heating blanket and took out the conversation cards that were given to me as a gift a couple years ago.

Card #1. What's the hardest thing you have ever done?

Genius: Opening up himself up to me (and now you)
Hope: Deciding to keep my son instead of aborting him because not only would I have a child I was also be leaving my family and getting married. Aborting seemed sooo much easier.

Card #2. If you got a tattoo what would you get and where would you put it?

Genius: On his writs he would do a bracelet effect of buildings and then on his lower back a small flame would turns into a blazing fire, working its way up the back and onto his arms, heading for the city. (Presently he has none)

Hope: I thought his idea was very creative but I am not at all into them, at least for myself.

Card #3. Are there any redeeming qualities to the person you most dislike?

Genius: Responsibility. If your a man, you need to hold a job. Lets just start at that.

Hope: Less excuses. You make your own choices that can either complicate life or simplify it.

Card #4. Which culture would you choose to be born into?

Genius:
Scotland. Just because they have unique traditions that would be fun to grow up in.

Hope: French. The way they can put expression on life by using cuisine, fashion and language. And since I can't be french at least I can hope to travel there someday.

Card #5. What's the best way to spend a rainy weekend?

Genius
and I agreed that hearty food followed by a nap would be the best thing ever!

We met at the end by agreeing on something but also found out some new things about each other. Transparency with each other will deepen love so I smiled at my man and he smiled back.

If you are interested check the availability on them at http://www.tabletopics.com/original.html
If you too run out of conversation with each other. But for all of you that don't and are still going strong, what are your secrets? Let us all know.

Communicating, hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment