Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas Treats

One the traditions that I was excited to be a part of is the gift of sharing, and every year we go door to door giving a little treat to the ones we love. Friends, neighbors, and family all get a visit from our family. Its a way we deliver our Christmas Cards and also do a little catch up with the people we see a little less.

I love the feeling of being welcomed into a home. I love giving treats to people that are excited about receiving. And I love seeing that cup of coffee being enjoyed with something I made. It is definitely a time when I think that the giver is getting more out of the giving then the receiver and each year it is a "must" on my list.

I do try to do an assortment of treats. This year it was a mix of some of my favorite recipes.


Mango Cheese cake with a pistachio crust


Gentle Cake

Almond Cupcake with Caramel Mousse
and Coco-nut topping

Chocolate Macaroons


Were all put together in this Paula Dean Canister, because,
Christmas Traditions, hope.

2 comments:

  1. Oh your treats look delicious!Im sure people tell you this all the time, gotta say it again. You are super woman! All I want for Christmas is spend a whole day with you! Your long lost friend Eva :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted to meet you! Hope you don't mind if I splash around to get to know you a bit. This looks like a refreshing place to dip and get drenched in goodness.

    Have a joy filled, love overflow Christmas,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete