Saturday, December 4, 2010

Team work


My husband and I are a team. If we had a design show on T. V, he would be that carpenter that makes visions become real. Nothing I do would be possible with out him and I love sharing my passions with him. I find that even though I respect his point of view, I also enjoy our many debates. But in the end though, we are always a team.

So, this little project was delegated by me and made by my "Genius". This cutting board was exactly what I needed to move out of the craft room and into the kitchen. It was made with a specific purpose that was both important and necessary. It was about to become my inspiration and drive behind the recipes that I was about to create.

Making something together where my inspiration drives our passion, hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment