Monday, December 13, 2010

Time Together


I love how holidays bring the family together. I love the small moments of traditional fires, hot chocolate, and of course Ginger bread. I love the music that continually plays in the background, the kind that gets everyone singing. I love the presents, the tree, and every decoration. All in all, I do enjoy every aspect of Christmas but especially because it reminds me that God so loved the world that he gave. He gave us a part of himself, he gave us his son. And now, it serves as a reminder about a gift I can only aspire to give and giving myself to my family was an easy start.







Spending time together, hope.

3 comments:

  1. Aww!! How adorable... I love the first photo of Drake in his underpants :) So cute!! Looks like it was a lot of fun putting the gingerbread house together. Your family is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drakes is Drakes, underpants and all :) But it was fun... then again, how can icing NOT BE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gingerbread houses are always fun to make with kids! very cute!

    ReplyDelete