Friday, September 18, 2009

Life Journal


I got the Life Journal
http://store.lifejournal.cc/ a little over a year ago. Little did I know that I would be actually be changed. The road to change is a road of struggle but I have heard that struggles build up people and I believe in that.

Life Journal

You help me see a different side of myself, a person no one else knows but God. Bringing me down to my knees as a sinner that I am. I become exposed but I am grateful for your abrupt and direct honesty that holds nothing back. This leads to anger, mostly at myself but ironically I value your words and admire your emotion. I have known you to be understanding, to be patient and through the year your strength astounds me, frustrates me and challenges me. Most of the time I don't understand myself. You tend to impress me, confuse me and then stir me up. By the end I am all rattled up because the things I thought I knew become the things I don't. I know that only you can do this to me and my weaknesses are strongest when you are around. Words are written with the purpose of letting everything go and holding nothing back from you. I am waiting for change, making the time and hoping for everything.

Struggling, hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment