Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Corrinah Style

So after the shower, we were sitting in her home going through the clothing. Color coordinating the different shades of pink, hanging up all the little dresses, folding everything (even socks) and feeling every soft item on our cheeks. Just for the sake of all things Cozy and Pink I guess.

She had a lot of things. There was mixture of new and used, all in good condition but in a variety of styles. She lifted a velvety, soft cream and embroided outfit. It was pretty, sort of in a Victorian style that had its own definitive look. "Umm.....I am not sure that it's Corrinah's style." She said. I agreed. I guess a girl is just born with it.

If you are wondering what "Corrinah's style" is, here are some pictures of a pillow that I made to match the theme of her room. This little birdie is pink but don't you worry it has friends. Pink, Blue and purple birds sit on a branch that circles the entire room. It is simple, cute and fun. That is Corrinah for the reason that each child is born unique, they are born their very own.




My own, hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment