Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Growing a Sewing Seed


I have been dreaming about a craft room for a few years now but only recently did I finally find a place for my sewing machine. It was interesting to find that walking by it several times a day, ideas would come. Everything seemed like it needed to be altered, adjusted and fixed. Recalling a fabric sample I purchased years ago, I couldn't help but play around with it.

Later, when I watched her twirl about I realized that I potentially planted my very own seed for sewing, just by making some room on a counter. This was also the very first "wearable" thing I have ever made and taking just an hour to make, I was excited to hopefully be able to add a whole new collection of these spring skirts to my little girl's closet.

Placed, hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment