Monday, March 22, 2010

Catch Up!


So it finally hit me. I was sick and I wasn't taking it well. First I took too many vitamins to boost the immune and then I walked around the house refusing to rest. I was in this groove of being frustrated and exhausted when I cut myself making a salad. As I sat in urgent care I realized how much it took for me to stop. A glued up finger and a bill in my hand I somehow reached my "aha!" moment.

I needed to stop and so I did, until today. Yay. I am back on my feet. I bought a couple new pillows (Liberty from Target is awesome!), caught up on a billion loads of laundry and started working on my new job of what I like to call "encouraging-my-husband". First day in, I worked on his business website, spent a little play time with the kids, cleaned the house and had enough time to throw together a chili.

I know it sounds like a bunch of stuff but I have been collecting energy for a week now, besides the best chili is the one our friends "The Roaches" make and I can't compete. With that said, "Bear Creek's" Darn-good chili works for me. I like to put my own veggies and meat in it with a can of diced tomatoes, its a hassle-free chili that is ready in half an hour.

The days are good again. Brighter even in a gloomy day like today.

Back on schedule, ladies. Hope, hope, hope, hope, hope :)


1 comment:

  1. I love the color on the walls, what is it called?

    ReplyDelete