Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Baby Hudson




What I love the most about this table setting is the delicate eloquence. To see the fragile tenderness in each piece was important to me when I expanded on the character of each item. But even despite the search for this collection I love how it portrays itself so effortlessly in the stillness of the table. While in the meantime, the mirrors create movement with the light.

Fun as it was, celebrating little Hudson was the most important. To make him feel welcome. To make the coming of life be as extravagant, special, purposeful and amazing as he will grow to be. Because he will be so loved by a family that desired him and a God that created him. S0, we welcome you in the blessings of a day when we celebrated you, a blessing all and of itself.

Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born, I set you apart (Jer. 1:5)

Welcoming, hope.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a beautiful placement! Soooooooo breathtaking and dreamy! Great Job!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete