Wednesday, December 9, 2009

One set at a time

One step at a time, one foot in front of another was the motto for my day. And even though I have not done anything yet I took a large portion of my day just to think. Thinking and writing gets my thoughts in order and when things are in the right order, seldom can they overwhelm.

Creatively though I made the letters for my stockings. It was relaxing and I enjoyed the peace.

The next few days will be hectic, but the fun kind where your surrounded by people and laughter. I feel like have a lot going on and am trying to keep my mind focused on today's priorities instead of tomorrow's.

Hoping for enough time and self motivation.

1 comment:

  1. I had fun just talking with your and putting those insanely tiny little beads on wire and twisting it around. Even if I am a klutz. Thanks for helping me make my "N". I love it!

    ReplyDelete