Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Bathroom Brushup


It was time. My master bathroom needed some attention. And with only a days worth of work, I finally attacked some of the things that I have been meaning to do, just not getting to.

Towels wrapped in fabric and twine
This is great way to display guest towels without any additional expense. Using beautiful fabric and a little ribbon can give any white towel some added personality.

Hooks added for easier access
This can be an easy and inexpensive fix to towels that you use everyday. I found that just by giving them a place made the space look more purposeful.

Amenities placed on charger
Try using some of the things that you hold for special occasions. This mirrored charger wasn't even being used before I pulled it out, and now it pulls our things together.


Jewelry displayed
With out looking too clustered or messy, metals look great on metal. Look for shiny objects that you can display your jewelry on. Be as unconventional as possible.


An empty wall, dressed up
Just hanging up something you love to look at can be the answer you need for an empty wall. Especially a collection of something.


Pictures and Curtains, hung
My collection of dollies was finally put to use, as well as the curtains I had in a box for ages. I have found that most of the time, I have everything I need to freshen a room up. But very little the time to get to it.

Getting to it, hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment